- We start in the earth node
- Some dudes ask for a offering
- We give them some gems
- He tells us Marlos is ahead
- We enter into a room. There is a monster
- We polymorph it into a gem snail
- Loot: 65g, 180g, magic ring
- We hear a scream and rush towards it
- We see a skeleton king on his throne
- We magic missile him and a lich appears and he attacks us
- We kill him
- We find the lost crown of Basilmir
- Lost Crown of Besilmer: This dwarven battle-helm consists of a sturdy open-faced steel helmet, decorated with a golden circlet above the brow from which several small gold spikes project upward. You gain the following benefits while wearing the crown:
- You have resistance to psychic Dmg.
- You have advantage on saving throws against effects that would charm you.
- You can use a bonus action to inspire 1 creature you can see that is within 60 ft of you and that can see or hear you. Once before the end of your next turn, the inspired creature can roll a d6 and add the number rolled to 1 ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. This uses 1 charge from the crown. It has 3 charges, and it regains 1d3 expended charges daily at dawn.
- We go in the hut and take a short rest
Princes of the Apocalypse
Session 52: Lichs
As told by the great and honourable Drongar